Saturday, April 18, 2009

Taking a break....

from the madness of laundry and housework! I am trying to get ALL the laundry done in the house, and the place cleaned from top to bottom. This way I think I will feel more ready to start packing for my trip to Nebraska this Thursday. I am super excited to go, don't get me wrong, but the control freak in me is screaming that I need to have everything in its place and planned out so that Jordan and the kids have the easiest time as possible when I am gone. I have all the blinds in the house closed so I can't be taunted by what a gorgeous day it is outside, and lured away from my chores! I have lots to do including getting things set out and organized for the kids while I am gone. I am probably going to be anal and even lay out their clothes for each day! LOL!

I am a little worried because on the Friday that I am gone all three kids are having to go to The Learning Center (daycare) for the day. I know Kyndall will have fun. She went there from the time she was six weeks old until April of last year when I quit the bank to stay home with the kids. So she is pretty comfortable there. Although the few times she has gone since she quit full time, have been rough at drop off. But I am really nervous for the twins. I think that Claire will be fine with it. She is really social and can play alone or with others really well. Keaton on the other hand is a bit more of an introvert. He likes one on one attention and to be snuggled and talked to alot. I know the daycare environment will be different #1 cause it is all day ( not like the hour he might play in nursery at church) and #2 there will be fewer people in the room with him, so that means less one on one attention. I know it is just for one day, but it still hurts my heart to think they might not like it. Knowing my kids, they will surprise me and do just fine! :) They are little and pretty adaptable after all. I don't know what I am worrying about!

Well just wanted to take a break. Clear my head a little, before I tackle the next project. If you don't hear from me again this weekend, just know that I am stuck under a pile of mismatched socks somewhere! UUUGGGHH! :)

Happy Saturday!

No comments: