Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane!!!

This will be my last post for awhile, I leave out in early tomorrow morning to enjoy my first ever trip away from my kiddos! Just me, some great old friends and visits to family for three and a half whole days! I am really excited, and a lot nervous about leaving my kids. It is actually making me a bit sick at my stomach to think about being gone from them during this time. I know they will be fine and well taken care of, I am just so used to spending all day every day with them. So this is going to be hard. But I will enjoy myself too, and come back a better, rested, relaxed momma. And that is a win-win for everyone!

So back to packing I go. I never travel light! I am a the person that caused the airlines to put limitations on the number of bags you can check! LOL! So I am sure I will pack, re-pack, re-arrange, and re-evaluate most of the night! You never know what you might need or want to wear on vacation. LOL!

Talk to you all soon! Hugs!!!

Ivana

3 comments:

terri d said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and don't cry too much. Jordan will be okay and he will certainly appreciate you more when you are back home.

Take Care Enjoy yourself!

Hugs Terri

Paige said...

I hope you're having a blast! I left you something in my blog for whenever you get home!!!

TracieClaiborne said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip! All Mommies need some time away from kiddies. :)

Love you!