Thursday, October 14, 2010

Are things really better with age? :)

I am so thankful for getting the chance to be able to go back to school. I know it may seem like a small thing, but I really do Thank God everyday that I am able to take this second chance and really immerse myself in learning and the whole process that is college. It makes me a little regretful though, that I didn't make the most of the college experience at a younger age. But for some reason I just wasn't ready at that point in my life to absorb this knowlege and apply it to my life. Young and dumb, too concerned with the other things that college life had to offer at the moment. So for me college is one of the experiences that has gotten better with age. I don't think I take things for granted here like some of the young kids in my class do. Don't get me wrong, I highly recommend finishing the process while you are young, not married and kid-free, but there is something to be said for being able to apply the life lessons that I already have collected to my new process of learning. Each day that passes is one day closer to graduation, but it is also a new day to learn something new that I didn't know before! That to me is exciting!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!!!! :)

No comments: