Saturday, October 9, 2010

Funny

Sometimes life is just funny. People are funny. The way things happen are just funny. And by funny I mean many things, funny ha-ha, funny strange, funny I couldn't have seen that coming with a crystal ball, funny weird. It all is just funny. There are things I have seen since getting married and having kids that I swear a Hollywood writer couldn't come up with! Living in Allen County would sure give some t.v. show good material. I truly think we have more funny/strange/unique people than any other county in Kentucky. It is just one of the most different places I have ever lived in my life. And I have lived LOTS of places! It has taken me awhile to figure out how the people here operate. But I am slowly but surely getting the hang of it. One thing is for sure, I don't know how long I will live here, or if I will spend the rest of my days in Scottsvegas, but I sure don't think I will ever fit in with their brand of funny. Now that would be good for a laugh! :)

No comments: