Friday, May 1, 2009

AT THIS MOMENT..........

I should be in bed, but playing farm town on facebook is so much more fun!

I am super excited about the super cute hair goodies that I ordered from TARAMARIE

The dryer is thumping away, my husband is snoring, and some late night talk show is playing on the t.v.

I am excited about big changes that might be heading our way.

Missing my family in Nebraska has taken over a lot of my thoughts.

I am lovin' this new game I found called DeepLeap

I am saying lots of prayers for my friend who is labor right now with her first precious girl!

I can't get enough of this song:


I have lost almost 21 pounds since I started my diet.....and I need to restart my motivation for the next 20!

Having all my kids healthy at the same time would be a dream come true.

I really wish Claire would figure out how to locate her own paci when she wakes up instead of assuming that I will come in there and find it for her!!!! Especially when i am trying to blog! LOL! :)

I am patiently waiting for the day when I can take my whole family on a trip HERE!!!

I am trusting that the Lord knows what is best for me, so I need to follow whatever path he lays forth. Even if it isn't the path I may have chosen for myself. Everything happens for a reason...right??

I am still amazed at how quickly my kids are growing and learning. They do something new on a daily basis!

My toenail polish of choice is a bright pink, which makes me feel like summer will be here soon.

I am pretty sure that I will miss Jordan all day tomorrow since he has to work!

I have a whole bunch of things to look forward to in May, including a visit from my Aunt Amy and Laurie and seeing Lady Antebellum in concert with some of my girlfriends!!!!

I still wish I had a cell phone that I could twitter from. BOO!!!

Doing something scrappy is still on my weekend agenda, I just have to find a place to squeeze it in.

The urge to take a hot bubble bath has taken over.

So with that I will end this rather random post! Sorry for being such a bad blogger! Life has been busy, crazy, but good. I will update again soon!

TTFN!

1 comment:

KarenSue said...

love the song, and congrats on the weight loss. I'll try not to be too jealous!!