Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TODAY----

Outside my window... a yard that will have a "for sale" sign in it soon! Hooray!!!!

I am thinking... about the many blessings in my life! My husband, my children, my aunts, uncles and cousins. A roof over my head. A loving church family! I could go on and on!

I am thankful for... a husband that always helps me with our children and plays and equal role in their lives.

From the kitchen... I need to find some breakfast, even though it is almost noon! LOL!

I am wearing... comfy terry cloth capris and my Nebraska Volleyball t-shirt.

I am creating... in my mind. I haven't quite made the time this summer to get down to my studio and scrap! But I will soon!!!

I am going... to get some household things organized today, and maybe even fold some laundry. I know ambitious!

I'm reading... lots of new blogs that I have found from twopeasinabucket.

I am hoping... to get back home to Nebraska before Kyndall starts school!

I am hearing... the soft noise of my ceiling fan and "Zee Fronk" on Disney channel.

Around the house... Keaton is packing around a set of stacking cups, several ride on toys have been drug out and abandoned, Kyndall is watching t.v. and rocking her baby, Claire is eating leftover fruit loops out of her high chair seat! LOL! Just a typical day!

One of my favorite things... hanging out with Kyndall while she swims at the pool and goes down the frog slide. It is the ultimate summer treat!

A few plans for the rest of the week... send some birthday wishes to some friends and family, more pool time with the kiddos, hang with the kids while Jordan gets to enjoy his early b-day gift with his brother (Hank Williams Jr. concert)!

A picture to share... Kyndall and Jae enjoying some serious pooltime at the country club! I love this pic cause I have one of them last year in the exact same pose. I can't wait to compare them and see how each of them have changed!

No comments: