Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Well folks it is official...I am a stay at home mom...at which point Fridays take on a whole new meaning. Although I have been home with the twins for the past two months, I only officially let them know at the bank that I wasn't returning this past monday. So at this point Friday becomes only just another day of the week to me. I am excited to spend my days at home with my kids. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I am also scared. So many fears...Will Kyndall be sad to leave her friends at daycare? I hope she isn't bored at home all day with us, while I care for the twins most of the day. Can I find the patience to make it through the day with two babies and a 20 month old? Will I lose myself and my friends now that I am not at work everyday at the bank? Right now the answers are all a mystery but I know that things will work out for the best. It took a lot of prayers and thought to make this decision and I feel that for now it is the right one. I plan on using this blog to keep up with everyone and also to feel semi-connected to the outside world. I just keep telling myself to enjoy this time. I know first hand that they don't stay little forever, so I better soak up every minute. Well naptime is over and this SAHM better get back to work! :)

No comments: