Friday, May 9, 2008

So Excited~~~

I am so excited for this weekend and for a very crazy reason! Not becuase it is mother's day, and not because I might get a great card from my kids...but because Jordan and I are finally going to get a chance to organize our basement!!!!!!!!!! I know sounds weird, but I am hoping it will be one more step to a completely organized existence. I decided that when I was going to stay at home with the kids full-time that I needed a clutter free and completely organized environment to live in. So the basement cleaning is all part of that plan. It has been such a catch-all since we moved to this new house last year. And it will be such a weight to have everything down there organized and in it's own place, including my scrapbook area! I think it will help me to carve out more time to get into my scrappin' area and complete projects more quickly. Plus as I try to change out clothes from size to size for the girls it will be easier to find things and put things back away. So all in all it is going to be a great accomplishment for us and a wonderful change for the household! Cindy is coming over after we have our annual mother's breakfast at church and she is going to watch Kyndall, Claire and Keaton while Jordan and I tackle the task. Wish us luck, and if I don't blog again by Monday then you know we are stuck in the basement in a pile of yard sale stuff!

No matter how you choose to spend your weekend, I hope it is great!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: