Friday, January 16, 2009
I have been blessed by a fabulous blog award this week! I think honesty is very high on the must have list of virtues, so to me this award means a lot! So my thanks goes out to The RaMbler who bestowed it upon me! :)
The rules for this award are:
First, choose a minimum of seven blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Secondly, show the seven winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap". Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. Lastly, list at least ten honest things about yourself.
So here is my list in no particular order :)
1. To Maureen over at Dolphin Designs her blog is neat and she always comes up with cool post ideas that she shares with us over at 2p's!
2. My dear friend Terri whose blog is inspiredbeyondjustbreathe2 . She is a fellow scrapper and also is just a good soul!
3. Paige who I talk of often on my blog. She has a cutie patootie toddler too and you can read all about their life at Mommy to a Charli Girl!
4. Samantha who also experiences life in fabulous Scotts-vegas! She writes about it all over at The Highs, The Lows and The In-betweens .
5. Ashley from Double Trouble. I think her blog name says it all and you will all know how I relate to that! :)
6. My mother-in-law who has been a bad blogger lately. Maybe this award will inspire her to go ahead and post something already. Geez, you haven't done anything since last year!!!!!!
7. And last but not least Audrey who blogs at Lil Booger Bows . She combines super cute photos of her little booger with lovely hair bow goodness that her ridiculously creative self makes! Check it out!
So with that part accomplished now the tough part :) Ten honest things about myself---
1. I bite my nails. I quit every several months and then start back again. I have ever since I was little. Oh well.
2. I would rather get a well-worded card than a fancy no-thought present any day. Words to me are better than any store bought gift.
3. My mom died when I was ten. She drove drunk. Losing her forever changed me and made me into the person I have become today.
4. I think avacado's, artichokes, and asparagus are yummy!!!
5. I am in the midst of a major scrapbook studio cleaning, organizing and purging session. It started at the first of the month and I am hoping to be finished by spring! Keep your fingers crossed.
6. American Idol always makes me cry. I know weird, but any time they show the back stories on the contestants even the bad ones who can't really sing, I tear up.
7. I tend to laugh if someone falls down or if my husband hurts himself. Mean I know, but it is the truth! I usually make sure they are okay, but once that is established watch out. I will laugh til I cry!
8. Facebook is open on my computer at all times! I love to keep up with everyone's "status"! :)
9. Sometimes at night if I don't want to get up with the twins I tell Jordan I was just up with them and put my cold feet on him until he gets out of bed. (this is an honesty list afterall!!!) For those of you who know him, if you let him in on this you will be officially on my list! So let's keep it our little secret!
10. Whenever I hear that song "I bust the windows out your car" I turn it up really loud and sing along. Not sure who sings it or why I love it, but I think I must secretly wish I had done that back in my younger years! ;)
So there ya go, probably more than you ever cared to know about me, but oh well. That's a risk you take when you read my blog. Have a good weekend and I will try to post some new photos soon of the exciting happenings in the world of the Clay's!