Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just a peek!




Here is a sneak peek at a few of the goodies I have been working on to sell at Breakfast with Santa. I have been busy making all kinds of pretty things for babies and little girls alike. These hair blossoms are super cute and I get a ton of compliments everywhere I go when Claire has one on her head. I can't wait for everyone to see them. The event is December 6th @ the Allen County Primary Center. We will start at 8 a.m. and end at 12. So come on out and say hi if you are able. If you can't make it but are still interested in either purchasing something I already have made or having me do a custom creation for you just leave me a comment here or you can email me at ivana.clay@yahoo.com

I will also have custom scrapbooks, handmade cards, stamped gift tags, bow holders, and a few other goodies for sale that day as well. I can do custom scrapbooks with your photos as well. The albums I will have available at B.W. Santa will be pre-crafted and be ready for you to just add pictures to. They will be a super simple gift idea for the holidays. Who wouldn't love a handcrafted album with their own photos in it all set to give?!!? However I will have a sampling of my own layouts available for folks to see my work and style. That way they can see if they are interested in me creating an album especially fit to their photos and occasions. :) Contact me via email if you have a larger project that you need completed or would like to set up an appointment to review your own project needs. Thanks!

Hope to see a bunch of folks at the Primary Center on December 6th!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Hey, those are very cute!! I wish charli could still wear headbands! My Mom and I are going to be set up at Breakfast w/ Santa with our primitives & Holilday decor! I cant wait to see your scrapbooks. Have a great weekend!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Very Cute! I was going to start making headbands with flowers as well! That was my next project! I just love them! You do a fabulous job! Oh, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your babies are too cute!!!!!!

ChristinaM1981 said...

Thanks Ivana! Yes, she was a big one. Big and beautiful for that matter. They estimated her to weight around 9 or 10 pounds, but oops. :)

My second born was 10 pounds on the dot, but she would have been 12 pounds if I had gone full term!

What a handful you got there! Your oldest looks exactly like one of my BF's daughter! The irony! Keep in touch a la comments!

AUDREY {LIL' BOOGER BLOG} said...

Good Luck tomorrow! Hope you see lots!