One of my favorite bloggers who is also is a mommy and lives in the same town as me is Paige. Her blog is Mommy to a Charli girl and much to my surprise she has tagged me! So here's my chance to tell you even more random facts about me (ha, ha, ha) and more importantly link up and tag a few of my other favorite bloggers!
Here are the rules:
Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog. Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.
And here are my six random things:
1. If I am in the car, I prefer to be the one driving. There is rarely a time that Jordan gets to drive us anywhere! I guess that is part of me that likes to think I am in control! LOL!
2. I went to kindergarten in Las Vegas, NV even though we didn't live there for very long.
3. Singing in the car is something I do on a regular basis (and occasionally dance too!)
4. There are still days I can't believe that I have twins!
5. I stay up late almost every night. It isn't unusual for me to be up and about doing stuff until 1 or 2 a.m. Then back up @6:30 or 7 with babies!
6. I used to be the manager at The Buckle in Greenwood mall. That is where I met my husband.
Now for the lucky ladies that I am tagging--
1. My old friend Tracie from back in the Memory Box days! She is a hoot and I check in on her blog "My Happy Life" regularly. She will usually have a little box on her blog that list funny things her daughter has said to her recently and they usually leave me laughing until my tummy hurts!
2. My mother-in-law Cindy who is new to the blogging world. I started mine and now she is as addicted to checking other peoples cool blogs out as I am. She has even started her own called "A little bit of mac--no cheese"
3. Another good scrappin' friend Betty who has a cute little blog called "Granny's Musings" . She is a lover of all things scrappy just like myself!
4. A good old friend Sarah whose blog is now dedicated to her brother that was recently injured while fighting for our freedom. She also posts cool scrappy stuff and great projects that she has done. She is a really talented lady! Sarah has a beautiful way with words and her blog "Love Letters Illustrated" is worth being bookmarked!
5. I also frequent Terri's blog "Inspiredbeyondjustbreathe2". She and I have kept in touch since my days at the memory box and will hopefully get to meet up and scrap sometime in the near future!
6. I also check in on this blog regularly "Just a flip-flop mom". She posts great scrappy projects she is working on, life and family things and just in general is a good read.
Shew, That was hard! :) But fun! And a good excuse to post. Thanks to all the ladies I tagged and to Paige for tagging me! Happy Tuesday!