Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Check out these stats!



12-17-2008--nine month check up (which actually happened @ 9 & 1/2 months old!)

Keaton Weight: 19 lbs 2 oz.
Claire's Weight: 17 lbs 15 oz.

Keaton's Height: 27.25 inches
Claire's Height: 27 and a half inches

Keaton's Head size: 44.5 cm
Claire's Head size: 44 cm


They are at the following percentiles based on their gender:

Keaton Height: 25th
Claire Height: 28th

Keaton Weight: 15th
Claire Weight: 15th

Keaton Head Cir: 44th
Claire Head Cir: 45th


Overall both babies looked great. Other than the winter colds they are both battling, things developmentally are right on track for both of them. I have always worried since they were born so early that things would be more difficult for them, but they are little miracles. I guess since they are both mobile now the next thing we know they will be pulling up on stuff to stand and walk! My babies are growing up, whether I like it or not! I am a proud momma for sure, I just wish it would all slow down just a bit and they could stay small for a little while longer. Well I am off to boo-hoo now! TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they're doing so well. They are pretty much neck-in-neck with all of their stats. It is sad that they grow so fast...Austin will soon be 5...now I'm going to boo-hoo!!

Chris said...

Sounds like they are doing very well. And they are oh so cute too.