Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another late night!

I am addicted to Etsy! I have been up for almost an hour now just searching the cool artist's and crafter's shops. I have gotten so much inspiration from all the magnificent stuff on there! If you don't know about Etsy....check it out at www.etsy.com But let me warn you if you are crafty or a lover of all things crafty and vintage watch out! You may never sleep again and your wallet may become significantly lighter! They have a neat feature called "pounce" and buddy I have been pouncing all night long. It takes you from store to store, showing you items that people have recently purchased. I think it is a fun way to navigate the site and get a great sampling of all the different items folks make that you might not look for otherwise. Well I am off to Etsy some more. Now if I could just figure out something to make and sell.....wonder how much specialty designed spit-up decorated t-shirts bring these days????? hhhmmm.... :)

1 comment:

Betty said...

Too funny!!! Yep, Etsy is definitely addicting, not to mention scrapbook message boards. I have found myself surfing those sites and before I know it a couple of hours have passed by....

Ivana, have a safe trip with your precious cargo.

Hope to see you soon sometime at a crop, HL, etc.