Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary and seventh anniversary of starting to date. Wow! Time flies. It seems crazy that we have been married for only 4 years and already have three kids! We even took a year and a half before I was pregnant with Kyndall. I guess things really add up when you start having babies two at a time! Ha, ha, ha!

Our big anniversary plans are just to go tonight and have our family photos made. Which is long overdue. We haven't been professionally photographed as a family since Kyndall turned a year old and the babies haven't had their photos made professionally since they were a month old! Bad scrapbook momma!! I am super excited! We are using a new photographer, it is someone that I was given a gift certificate for back when I was preggo with Kyndall and I am just now getting around to using it! SHEW! I have seen a lot of her work and know that things will turn out great, as long as my kiddos cooperate!

Well that is all for now! Hugs to everyone! TTFN!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Thank you for your thoughts on my blog...it's so good to hear from you. Three beautiful children! So hard to belive how things change...

Congratulations on your anniversary!