Friday, August 15, 2008

Just some randomness!

Kyndall and her best lil buddy from church Jaelynn at the country club pool.


Sitting and spinning while waiting for the sponge rollers to set before the fair beauty pageant


Taking a big gulp from one of many little cups strewn across our back deck....Thanks Aunt Amy!


Hanging out in Hayden's new play gym! Lots of fun stuff to explore at Hayden's house!


Swinging at the park. One of the most requested activities for Kyndall outside next to sliding!


I am really proud of Jordan and I for taking as much time as we do to go out and do things for/with Kyndall even though we now have two babies extra. I think a lot of people are surprised that we get out and do as much as we do. But we figure that if we can do it with one child we can do it with three it just takes a little more prep and a lot longer to get out the door. For us to just pick up and go somewhere takes around twenty minutes, but we do it. There is rarely a time that we don't do something that someone in our family wants because of a certain kid. I think in the long run this will help each of our kids to be more spontanaeous and socially adjusted. And I don't ever want my kids to feel like they have missed out on anything growing up. Besides who wants to stay cooped up in the house all the time? I get enough of that during the week when I am home until 3 with the kids! I hope as the kids get bigger we continue to do things that are fun for all three of them, who knows what the world will bring once they are all three mobile! Watch out! :)

Hope you all have a good weekend! TTFN!

No comments: